Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Rome 390 Boss or Union Force for NS Evo?
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 03:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptapia View Post
I have L/XL bosses with a size 9 thirtytwo Prion. Took a few trips to really get the fit dialed in for me, but now I couldn't be happier.

As said before the paint will pretty much chip off if you even think about shredding.

A Rome rep contacted me on the forum offering new highbacks. I think thats pretty awesome! As for getting new ones, I think it would just happen again, so ultimately performance over aesthetics.

Oh and as for the ratchets, I think they're pretty smooth. Just don't take off if the ratchet isn't locked down, that'll cause some slip and release. Otherwise they release real smooth and everything else is freakin' sweet!

I can't comment on Union, I checked them out, but never ridden a pair...
Yet another rider with smaller boots like me that adjusted L/XL Rome bindings to fit properly.

Take note Bellaisa: Crazy face has a larger boot than us and owns a S/M Boss. He tried on the L/XL IN THE STORE and said it didn't fit. He said he made all the adjustments in the store, but I find that doubtful. How many people bring a tool into the store or ask an employee for one and start unscrewing stuff on the binding?

Crazyface flat out didn't take time to adjust the L/XL in my opinion. Sorry, I tried to be quite before, but I'm calling you out now that you are going into Rome Boss threads talking about poor sizing.