Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bunch Of Gear For Sale!
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 03:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
XdinobotX

Lightbulb Bunch Of Gear For Sale!

selling some of my gear to get money to fix my car. All prices include shipping and if i dont have pictures up message me and i can get them to you.

2010 K2 Parkstar 155 wide w/ flux titans size L-is in good condition, had a core shot but was professionally repaired. titans are used and show some signs of wear but do not effect performance.-$300 will also separate the board and bindings.

2010 GNU B-Real women bindings size M(9+)- were only mounted, my girlfriend didnt ride this year and wasnt sure if she would like the rear entry-$155

2010 Salomon SPX PRO SELECT size L- (12+) I used these for a few days but still in original box and have no damage(cosmetic or physical)-$175

Vans Aura dual boa boots size 12- has signs of wear(scuffing on left toe) but still in good condition. will come with screwdriver to fix boa ratchets, just in case.-$80

L1 Hearcut jacket size L- I used it for two days. It fit's slim, which doesn't fit comfortably with my broad shoulders.-$60
XdinobotX is offline   Reply With Quote