Yeah the Park Pickle doesn't really hold a candle to the other boards listed. I have ridden all of the boards that you have listed and the only 2011 board that changes for 2012 is the DH2 (you listed 2.5). For 2012 all DH2's (regular, wide, 2.6 and 2.7) are hybrid rocker. If you are starting to go bigger and spin bigger, you will want a board that can power through a big landing and not wash out.
For what you listed you do, I would rank the boards like this:
1. DH2, tons of pop and can still be pressed out on rails
2. Proto CT, great pop and can still press it out
3. Banana Magic, if you want to spend the coin or are concerned about weight, if not ride the Kass
4. Kass, just because you ridding will be just as good on it than it would be on the Magic and it doesn't have the price tag.
5. Attack Banana, rides well, good pop, but I still like the Kass slightly better.
45. Park Pickle, I could easily find 40 other boards better suited for you than the Pickle...