Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Ron Paul 20/20 Banned ABC News Interview With John Stossel
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 10:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
Bones308

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_z View Post
This.

10char
Ron Paul is the man, End the Fed now! He predicted everything that was going to happen to our economy back in 2008 in the campaigns and everybody laghed at him. Its time to wake up America, your government is corrupt and has been lying to you for years. Screw the Republicans and screw the Democrats, they are all in bed with each other and laghing at you(Americans in general,not anybody here)because you are stupid and sheepishly believe their lies, and they spend billions of your tax dollars each year to keep you that way. Ron Paul is tradidtionally a Libertarian and just ran as a Republican so he could at least be mainstream enough to get a message across. I hope he runs in 2012 because America needs him now more than ever. I am glad that most people on here have seen the light and are all for Ron Paul, I commend you because the truth is not always easy to swallow, as It was a hard truth for me as well.