Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Ron Paul 20/20 Banned ABC News Interview With John Stossel
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 10:25 PM   #20 (permalink)
Bones308

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Think about it....How to finally get Americans; both conservative and liberal on board to support two guys who are politically polar opposites, yet both uphold our Constitution above all else and both agree that corporate influence on our government is destroying democracy. Think of the complete "monkey wrench into the machinery" these two as Prez and Vice would be to the good ole boy club that Congress has become....
Absolutely! A Ron Paul/Kucinich ticket would be pretty sweet. They actually are good friends and work very closely together in congress to get stuff done. Their Ideals are very similar and I think they would rock it!

Also to the whole Liberitarian thing i agree with snow wolf he is right, limmited Libertarianism would be fine, and Ron Paul knows this. His ideals just seem whacko to most people because they dont know their real history about the Eliete pupet master banksters behind the scenes pulling everybodys strings. Do some research on it, and you will find out who really runs this country....