Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - If your season is over (or almost) what did you accomplish this year?
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 09:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sincraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyuen View Post
learned how to do a fs board slide except i'm olling onto the box/rail or just riding onto it. haven't learned how to approach them street style yet. hit my first 25 footer 35 footer and i think one jump might have been a 50 footer. started attempting bs 3's on smaller jumps, i can do them but still aren't consistent. learned some more buttering tricks... tail block, i can link consecutive tail press 180s.

goals for next year. learn to approach rails/boxes street style, polish off the 3, attempt 3 on big jumps, 270 out after fs board slide... umm.. ohh and half pipe.
I hit the beginner park and rode over some jumps, wanted to try the rails and boxes but was too afraid to fubar my board. How bad does this screw up your board? I really don't want to detune my edges for park riding but it looks like next year I'm going to get the itch to ride park. Hmmm maybe I need another board? I have my powder/crud set back board.. sounds like I'll be shopping this summer for a clearance park board?!
Sincraft is offline   Reply With Quote