This is my second season, and I am incredibly happy with my progress. Got 10 days this season.
1. Now comfortable riding blacks, and was able to go down (slow pace) a couple of double d's this season.
2. I finally got my rhythm going down moguls at the end of my last trip. Still a pain though.
3. Tree running skills improved. Was able to go through a blue run with trees without stopping and holding on to trees.
4. Can now do tail press even with my stiff board.
5. I don't bite it when hitting smaller jumps (park and natural) anymore
6. First time going down a halfpipe. Wasn't pretty, but at least I got it started
Next season...more of the above, but bigger, steeper, faster, and better.