Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Too much heel overhang on Flow NXT
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 08:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
Argo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

#1 you want to center yourself more than centering your binding on the board. If your heel is hanging off, adjust the binding forward as stated earlier

#2 in regards the amount of teeth you have left on your power strap. Your boot is not laced up so it is much larger than it is going to be when it is laced onto your foot. It will easily take a couple of inches off of the circumference of the boot giving you more strap to play with.

#3 adjust your highback back out and the strap will have more teeth if that bothers you. you are on the upper side of size range for this binding with 11.5 being the biggest it is made for. With a 10.5 I would personally have gone with an XL but I have ridin flows the past 5 years and know how they fit....

#4 You are using K2 boots which are bulkier than most boots I have tried... You are lucky they fit at all in the bindings. I have a pair of k2s but dont ever use them any more because of this. I got some flow boots and they are much more comfortable and work with the bindings alot better.

Last edited by Argo; 03-22-2011 at 09:01 AM.
Argo is online now   Reply With Quote