Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - So... Libya.... Got a bit of oil have they?
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 07:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Deviant
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Yep, it is a bit too much like "business as usual". Mr. Obama repeats the tired old mantra of "brutal dictator killing his own people" just as Bush did with Iraq. In fact it`s the same story line we use anytime we see fit to invade a country or overthrow a government as we did to Iran in 1953 over oil. If we were really so concerned about human rights, then why are we not enforcing a no fly zone over Saudi Arabia for their incursion into Bahrain?

This has big oil, Haliburton written all over it and the "change" we got was "same shit, different asshole"....

It is interesting that Obama is even more "fuck you" than Bush. When Bush invaded Iraq, he went through the motions of congressional approval. Obama has not even done that much and has angered not only Republitards, but has alienated once strong supporters in the Democratic party......

Dennis Kucinich has suggested that Obama has committed an impeachable offense for this
My friend, Republicans are not angry, they are rejoicing! This is a wonderful tool (for them) to use to get a Rep back in the White House. They would've done the same, apart from the Congressional route. We're going to hear some of the most hypocritical bullshit ever next election debate from their side about this conflict, and the Amerikan people are going to buy it hook line and sinker.

One thing though, I don't care how much Kucinich blabbers on and on about, I live in Ohio and can tell you this guy is one of the most utterly pathetic politicians there are. He has called for impeachment more than once, and not just against this president. Don't give his opinion any more credit that bush, palin, or tea baggers.

This is for lulz...

Rep. Dennis Kucinich sues cafeteria over olive pit in sandwich | cleveland.com

Quote:
They contend the congressman is entitled to damages for future dental and medical expenses and to compensate him for pain, suffering, and loss of enjoyment.
But yeah, watch every Republican take his wonderfully thought out advice, after he called for Bush's impeachment last time around.