Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Review: 2012 Never Summer Proto CT
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 07:14 AM   #209 (permalink)
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

@TheCity: I love my Rome 390 Boss on this board. However, if you manage to pick a pair up, I highly suggest you contact Rome right away and ask for replacement ladders and ratchets. Some of us had problems with those. I know it sounds bad, but Rome is awesome and they'll send it promptly. These minor changes results in an absolutely awesome pair of bindings.

Some other bindings I would put on this board:

Ride Delta

K2 Auto Uprise

Flow NXT-ATSE or M9SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by park_rider View Post
based on your experience with the flex and it's performance, how well do you think this thing will do on 40ft + jumps?
I don't touch jumps that size haha. Did great for all the things I did with it. Gaps and what not. I hit natural kickers through trees on it and it was awesome. The pop is just nice. Some of the sketchy landings rode out. I was easily able to correct my balance on bad landings. There was a run I was doing full speed on and there was a small hip before a transition into a steep run. I sent myself off that and rode out like I didn't even get air. Smooth. Does have a lively feel to it though, but I like that in my boards. I don't like super damp boards where I can't feel anything underfoot. I did the same type of full speed air catching on a boarder X course off a succession of rollers.

BurtonAvenger sent this flying through some kickers that size I believe so it's worth asking him about it.

Last edited by Leo; 03-24-2011 at 07:16 AM.
Leo is offline   Reply With Quote