Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Board + Binding help
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 07:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Enphinity

Default Board + Binding help

I just got into snowboarding this season and am loving it I cant go often enough. So I am at the point where I would like to get some of my own gear and stop using rentals. I am 6'2 weigh 215 and have a size 13 boot. I live on the east coast so almost all the snow I see is the icy man made stuff. I mostly do freeride but plan to get into park when my ability permits it.

Boots I will shop for at a store but Ive seen how much better the prices are online for boards and bindings I'm sure its the way to go. Alright as of now I am leaning towards the Burton Bullet 164 and either Burton Misssons or Customs haven't decided. I think the bullet would be good cause I need a wide board for sure and it seems like the best one for the money(trying to not spend to much money). One last question would it be better to try and get this stuff now while the deals are good or wait for next season and buy 08/09 stuff? Any advice would be very appreciated.

Thanks.