Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Sbforum Vinyl
Thread: Sbforum Vinyl
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 10:10 AM   #17 (permalink)
HuskyFlip

Thanks, KC. If the forum management doesn't see this as a revenue-generating thing for them, I propose to run this credit-union style, where the services and goods provided will just cover the production efforts, material and mailing costs, i.e. not for any significant profit. Any chance of getting the logo in an Illustrator (.ai) version 9 file? I can recreate it, but that would save me the work to scan/trace and clean it up. Vinyl cutters prefer a vector format like .ai over any bitmap format. If not,no biggie. Also, if you have any questions or concerns at any point in this project, PM me and we can take it to email or exchange phone numbers.

To the forum - I'll do my best to get this going and run it as best I can, but I can't please everyone. I'm relatively new here, but have been an active member of fishing and car forums for over ten years and have seen what works and doesn't. Most projects like this die on the vine arguing over insignificant decisions. So I'll take some feedback for a little bit, but at some point will have to just call the shots. Obviously I'm going to try to make the thing desirable to the overwhelming majority. Back to you asap.
HuskyFlip is offline   Reply With Quote