Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - So... Libya.... Got a bit of oil have they?
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 07:17 PM   #17 (permalink)
KIRKRIDER
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaoloSmythe View Post
congratulations on the most irrelevent use of this quote.

the issue regarding foreign incursions over Libya, is that none of those making the attacks are actually being attacked!

Germany, a nation who is far closer to this arena of conflict than USA have withdrawn their support for purely this reason.

italy, as mentioned in here by another poster, has had missiles fired at it by Ga-daffy duck and still plays a very minor role in the situation.

and yet the overwhelming majority of acts are being undertaken by the USA.

during recent wars, many have complained that american is NOT the world's police. once again, i am being provoked into reiterating this alleged fact.

i dont like ga-daffy duck. frankly i think there have been more than enough excuses to 'neutralise him'. Pan-Am 103 and WPC Yvonne Fletcher being just two examples from a UK perspective alone!

but right now, you have a ruling authority (whether you like them or not) being threatened by a domestic force, which is being aided by foreign agents at a sudden drop of a hat.
You realize that the USA have 4 times the military power of the rest of the western world combined...right? Daffy LOST his ruling authority whenh started acting insane....no one would have dreamed to invade...Egypt, where Mubarak had a obviously much smarter and logical behaviour.
Burton Driver-X
K2-Cinch-CTX
Subaru WRX 06