Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Sbforum Vinyl
Thread: Sbforum Vinyl
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 11:50 AM   #36 (permalink)
little devil

If a boarder is added I would suggest having them not doing a trick or being on the board. Maybe standing there board in hand. He also has to be a silouette I would believe for it to be made into a die cut.

For example-

I dont have the skill to cut this guy out and add him though.

-edit- Are we looking for die cut vinyl? A general logo? Looking to attract people here? Looking for keeping sorta unknown and underground (lol on the internet) Like only established members can buy the thing or what?

Im lost as to what am actually messing around with these for?

Die cuts have to be one color silhouettes. Thats what I was working with, aswell as thinking to print shirts one color would be the cheapest.

*Note* I've never designed anything for either, so im just throwing shit out there seeing where it hits and if it sticks.

If its to attract people the full name and everything is good. If its for us, we already know what sbf stand for.

Ambigram style!

Blown up a bit

Last edited by little devil; 03-25-2011 at 03:30 PM.
little devil is offline   Reply With Quote