Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Loyal Flow Rider having serious doubts...
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 03:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
NYHC

Default Loyal Flow Rider having serious doubts...

Been riding NXT-AT's for 3 seasons now and dont know anymore. Recently they shit the bed and I had to break out my emergency Missions for my last day trip of the season. I was dreading the thought of straps for a whole day, yuck, but I was amazed at the better control and response they had in the park. I noticed the difference almost immediately and it was WAY too big to ignore. I was able to ollie & butter much better (and higher). Also, Ive been really crankin' down the Flow powerstrap recently because I was gettin' serous anlke slop. Also, I didnt have to crank down my boots so tight either with the Missions. Now Im torn whether to get a fat pair of Union's or Technine's, maybe Ride's, or a new pair of Flow's.

Seems like Flows are more for the all-mountain dudes considering I didn't see anyone in the park all day with Flows, probably because this was the first time I was consciously looking. Also, I feel like a total hyporcrite because of all the countless people that I recommended Flows to in the past 3 years, sorry guys.

Any ideas or advice? I know theres a lot of Flow posts on here about this but I would love the input. There definitely seems to be 2 distinct groups on this forum - the Flow lovers, and Flow haters. I have gotten good advice from this site and like it a lot.
NYHC is offline   Reply With Quote