Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Review: 2012 Never Summer Proto CT
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 11:02 PM   #227 (permalink)
The Chairman

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhaidar View Post
I just have to say, that after my tour of the Never Summer factory this week I was blown away by their operation. I traveled there with an 8 year old that I coach and they were kind enough to give us an extensive tour. What impressed me the most is that EVERYTHING is done by hand. Zero automation in the snowboard production process. We watched them build a 2012 legacy in front of us and the amount of personal care that goes into each deck is insane. It made me appreciate my board a lot more. I will also add that next year's line looks outstanding in person. I know a couple guys there are active on this forum....vman if that was you, thanks for giving little man the carbonium mini-topsheet. He LOVES it.
-hanna
Hey Hanna,

That was me. Glad to give the little man a souvenir from the factory that he loves. Tony was so stoked to have you guy's come by. He was worried he might miss you and told me to look out for you just in case. I'm glad he was there to give you the tour, because he's the man. The guys who really make it happen are the ones you watched making the boards. They take so much pride in what they do and it shows.

Thanks for mentioning it and looking out for the future of snowboarding.

Vince
The Chairman is offline   Reply With Quote