Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Beards?

13K views 41 replies 25 participants last post by  mojo maestro 
#1 ·
Ok so I understand the beard is supposed to keep your mug warmer. But honestly is this a good fashion move? I am slightly clueless as far as fashion, and it'd be nice to know if it's possible to look rustically handsome sporting immense furry facial fungus.

#17 ·
Beard

One can grow a healthy beard if they have enough time. Beard gives attractive & stylish look so I think it's better to grow without worrying about style & fashion. Infact, It's always better to have a beard as it helps to keep face warm during cold weather. If you have few weeks more to visit areas with low temperature, then One can opt for beard vitamins from beardilizer.com/product/beardilizer-beard-vitamins-dietary-supplement that will help beard to grow faster and healthier.

#18 ·
One can grow a healthy beard if they have enough time. Beard gives attractive & stylish look so I think it's better to grow without worrying about style & fashion. Infact, It's always better to have a beard as it helps to keep face warm during cold weather. If you have few weeks more to visit areas with low temperature, then One can opt for beard vitamins from beardilizer.com/product/beardilizer-beard-vitamins-dietary-supplement that will help beard to grow faster and healthier.
you're a beard vitamin

#27 ·
A friend of mine likes to surf Lake Michigan in February,...

You wanna talk "icicles" on beards?

:hairy:

Attachments

#30 ·
You guys with your beards and snowboard jackets are so so funny.

Saw a bearded guy pushing a baby stroller the other day when I was at a family event. I actually stopped in my tracks to take a second look because he was so obviously a snowboarder. He probably thinks I was checking him out lol.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

#33 ·
Bearded men are Manly men! ;) :laugh:

#32 ·
Now THATS a snow beard to be proud of!!! :hairy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.