Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - New From Bellingham, WA - Baker Baker!
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 05:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
realchaos1

Smile New From Bellingham, WA - Baker Baker!

Names Eddi, 23, been riding for less then 2 years. I grew up skateboarding and recently moved to Bellingham. I said to myself, "I live next to one of the greatest mountains in the world, why am I not shredding Baker?" In 2009, I decided to picked up the gear and start hitch hiking.

This season, I picked up a season pass. Anytime I'm not working, I'm out riding. Rain, slush or the deepest pow. I only know a few people in the area that ride, but they're mid weekers.. Unfortunately I can only go up on weekends. I hope to meet more people on here that do back country on the weekends. I'm also a regular at Bellingham Fitness.

Since I grew up skateboarding, I picked up snowboarding fast. I'm now able to ride switch down double diamonds and switch bomb groomers. Next seasons goals are to go back country more, Shuksan, Herm, Hemi, Swift Creek and of course spend more time hitting the big jumps. I have a few friends with sleds, so hopefully next year I can get them to bring me out to Glacier Creek road and let me shred the real Mt. Baker. I also hope Canyon Creek will be open next year... I've also considered investing in a split board... BUT we'll see... I really want a park board next year.

If any other Bellinghamsters see this, watch out for me at the lower lodge! Mt. Baker is like my second home, there's absolutely nothing stopping me from riding any chance I get.

I'm 5'11, about 205lb. I ride a DC Snowboard Mountain Lab Freestyle 158 and have a House 164. I'm considering picking up a 153 Wide DC PBJ next season.

Last edited by realchaos1; 03-31-2011 at 05:48 PM.
realchaos1 is offline   Reply With Quote