Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Skull Candy: I Should Have Listened
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 09:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
AcroPhile
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by legallyillegal View Post
you bought them for riding, used them while riding, and all of a sudden they broke while you were looking at them?
I had them plugged into my laptop when I noticed the right headphone was cutting in an out. At first, it was just really annoying but if I bent the wire just the right way it would come back on. It kept getting worse and worse until Tuesday at Loveland when they stopped working all together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
Everyone knows about SKs already. Real test is their warranty. Let us know what happens after that.

And to be quite honest, their earbuds get the job done well enough for me. I don't listen music when I ride normally though. For home time, I'll take my Sony MDR-V600 over any SK.
Prior to this my usual headphones for riding the board and motorcycle were just the standard iPod earbuds but I never liked the way they fit in my ear. I always feel like they're about to fall out or just barley sticking in my ear so I have been thinking about buying over-ear headphones for quite some time and thats when I fell SK's marketing gimmicks. Either way, I'm going to call their warranty department and post back up with what happens.
AcroPhile is offline   Reply With Quote