Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Skull Candy: I Should Have Listened
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 10:48 AM   #22 (permalink)
AcroPhile
Veteran Member

UPDATE (or the lack of one)

Had a terrible time trying to get in touch with their warranty people and at the end of the day I was not one step closer to getting them to fulfill their warranty then I was at the beginning of the day. Here's how my day went:

Step 1. I was smart enough to register my product the same day I bought it just incase something like this happened. Since then I have been getting the occasional email from them including a confirmation email for registering. So yesterday I go to log on to initiate the warranty process and It won't let me log in. Hmmmm

Step 2. Ok, so that didn't work so I decided to try to re-register and get a new login and password. Maybe this will work this time. I spend a few minutes filling out their form with all the standard information (name, email address, password, etc...). I hit the submit button. This time bold red writing informs me that my email address is invalid. WTF does that mean?

Step 3. I'm starting to get frustrated now so now it's time to call the customer service people. I call their Park City, UT phone number and after listening to to their touch tone menu (half of which is explaining that you can go online to their website for all the info you need ), I then proceed to spend a few minutes on hold. The chick that answered was nice enough I guess. I explain to her my situation, she checks on her computer and is not finding my email address in their system even though I have been consistently getting emails from them every couple of weeks. She then says that she will create an online account for me and I will get an email with an auto-generated password. I wait and wait and wait. It never comes!! Shocking! By the time I decided I have waited a fair amount, I couldn't call back because they were closed.
AcroPhile is offline   Reply With Quote