Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Milwaukee Suburbs
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I'm looking to make some park stuff for the kids to maybe mess around this summer and what not.
Yes I searched and box sizes vary it seems. I was thinking 12" or 14"
- Would the width make much difference??
- Is it easier to learn on a wider box?
- Would it be difficult to transition from practicing on a wider box to doing the same tricks on a narrower box?
- Most hill's box features, is there a standard?? 16" ex.?
- I was thinking of having it only 1 foot high for ease, does this seem ok??
I am thinking of a bungee launch system. I can build a drop-in later, but that is really permanent in my yard and I need to try this option first.
That being said I was thinking of braiding some bungee rope to see if I can get "similar" results to a Banshee bungee. In theory this should work, has anyone ever tried to make a banshee?
Any insight would be great.
-I'm Slyder and I suffer from "Gummer Syndrome"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by slyder; 04-03-2011 at 11:49 AM.