Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Having fun at Slush Valley
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 12:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Ttam

Thanks for the comments!

I realized by converting the video into something that wmm can use and wmm itself makes the quality horrid..

Jdang. Yes the snow is melting very fast.. Im really suprised that SoCal has any snow at all..
Acording to snow valleys website it says they are closing next Sunday. Poopy

At Sook. :P lol at the 11 feet. Now that you say that.
They definetly put a little work into the edge this year. It was VERY nice in the middle of the season after they got there first snow in a while. Triple tabletops all had double takeoffs, hips were huge and rails were nice. Although it seemed like they stopped caring this last month. I heard that they dropped a bunch of cash on a cat.. There was talk of a high speed quad being put in.. Dont know what happened.

Rore yes it looks amazing when you direct conect it to the tv . I had a lot of crap video to. Pointed to high and to low.. Trial and error I guess. I have huge plans for this thing. Rc airplanes/cars and skating. Im sure I could find something else to use it for as well.

Here is a raw video uploaded to Vimeo. I have noticed that this camera excels in high light condition but kind of sucks when there is not enough light. As you can see though quality is up x3.
Cruising Through Snow Valleys Terrain Park on Vimeo
Ttam is offline   Reply With Quote