Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2nd snowboard
Thread: 2nd snowboard
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 06:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
kramer213

You would be best off riding a 148-149 the two boards you like come in a 149. If you ride on harder pack or icy stuff i would go with the roxy. Roxy is part Mervin (they also make lib tech and gnu) they are some of the most progressive snowboarding companies on the market. I personally ride a lib tech and love the board. But anyway off the soap box, roxy would be a good fit for you its not a very stiff board (medium stiff 5 out of 10 rating) less stiff than the neversummer. which wont be to bad for you the c2 ride is sick too it is rocker in between your feet and cambered over the bindings this gives you a lot of pop and also a much more catch free ride. The other nice thing about roxy is they use magne traction meaning the edges are waved giving you seven contact points. It is a true twin which makes riding switch a lot easier when ya get there. It will be playful enough and also forgiving enough but help you progress as well. I would go with this it is great on ice or groomers and also floats real nice on powder cuz of the c2. Hopefully this helps out
kramer213 is offline   Reply With Quote