Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Burton's "48 hour return" warranty is BS
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 11:03 AM   #10 (permalink)
romesaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERGILDO View Post
Thats why a smaller rider oriented company is leaps and bounds better than a burton. I dont care what company you are, but if you delay on emails, you lose business. burton is a huge company, order some damn people JUST to read emails. they just lost another customer because they didnt and thats the way it works. thats the way it SHOULD work.

time wise, well i have no opinion there. you dont know that if you called a tech if they would have done anything different. unless you have experience. you go off of what you know and we know that burton took forever.

natural selection has run its toll and rome picked up a new cutomer. good for them

This has nothing to do with techsupport, and your and the OPs comparisons are WAY off.
OP says burton was emailed, whereas Rome was called. HUGE differences already. How do you know the same service would not have been provided by burton if OP wasn't too lazy to pick up the phone.
2nd, this isn't about tech support. You can't compare apples (customer service) to oranges (tech support) and expect the same result.

The end fact, is that we DON'T know that burton would have taken forever, if the same set of actions was taken by the OP.

I have no problem admitting fault if I'm wrong, but judging from what the OP has said in the 1st post....
romesaz is offline   Reply With Quote