Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Video Snowboard Reviews

9K views 50 replies 18 participants last post by  killclimbz 
#1 · (Edited)
I just saw this on youtube and figured I'd share! It's for 2011 K2 WWW wide! Guy has other revs. as well. Pretty decent and complete. Cheers...

#15 ·
Where the hell do people hear about me doing insane presses? Was Dave talking about me doing moving Tail Blocks?

Like I've said I wish I had the equipment and time to do it. With the amount of stuff I review I seriously need to hire a filmer that will ride with me daily and edit together a review daily. It's more work than I have time for. Hell think about this I'm doing 100 days of product reviews starting next month I have 30 something reviews stock piled for that and I'm sitting here looking at 12 more things that I have yet to ride that I need to review still.

#16 ·
Where the hell do people hear about me doing insane presses? Was Dave talking about me doing moving Tail Blocks?
I don't recall any presses but I did take notice of those moving tailblocks. I dig it. I want to do that. But every time I picture myself attempting one, I imagine myself catching an edge & pinwheeling in to a faceplant.

#23 ·
love the review for the rossignol

"its like a mixture of, if you're emo-goth, wearing an affliction t-shirt, who hates life.." bahahahahahahahaha

i really enjoy his videos, like others have said, good quality video and sound. his explanations are nice too. and his accent is cool lol

#27 · (Edited)
I can't wait to see this unfold...

By the way SS, I'm actually more interested to see you ride. You jumped into this forum out of nowhere and started talking like you are some sort of GOD. Let's see your videos. Lot of members here have seen BA ride and a lot more are familiar with his credibility already. You on the other hand are a big talking unknown.

I'm grabbing some popcorn now.

#28 ·
By the way SS, I'm actually more interested to see you ride. You jumped into this forum out of nowhere and started talking like you are some sort of GOD. Let's see your videos. Lot of members here have seen BA ride and a lot more are familiar with his credibility already. You on the other hand are a big talking unknown
You can add me to that list... lessee it SS.

#33 · (Edited)
man why does everything on forums turn into a major bitch-fest with a bunch of e-thugs showing how tough they can type? seriously, its the reason I don't go to the car forum that i used to frequent anymore cause any random thread would turn into the "OGs" vs the "noobs" in bitching it out!

quit fucking arguing about the stupidest shit in the world like 5 year old boys fighting over lego!:mad: srsly!! what are you guys going to do, have a "ride-off"?!?! for fucks sake! you all obviously love snowboarding and all obviously love your gear. you don't need to prove anything to anyone!

i'm sorry, but i really don't want this forum to be ruined by shit like this!

/rant

#34 ·
Only certain members contribute to what you are describing and Silver Surfer is one of them. From day 1 he acted like that. Seems like he needs to join Easy Loungin. Actually, I'm already guessing he's a member there as he reminds me of someone.

These forums are much better compared to others. Just that older members here don't take shit especially from an outsider like Silver who instigates dumb shit like this.

In the end, I'm all out of snow and I get all warm and fuzzy inside when I get to debate/argue :)

#40 ·
It may come across as a BA defense, but that's only because I'm calling you out for your stupidity. You're comparing a $150.00 casio to a rider who is filmed by ESPN? Really???

I'm also calling you out since you're one to talk about videos seeing as how you never posted one of yourself. Don't call others out for something that you haven't even provided.

What is your goal exactly? To make enemies out of this entire community? Or is it simply to keep making yourself look like a jackass? Do us all a favor and stay in easy lounging.

On second thought, keep posting here. You make shit interesting :)

#43 · (Edited)
I'll go with "or what" your life seems like one that you have created through the keyboard on the internet, sad really. The best any of your internet friends could come up with was a video that they think might be you, again sad.

I think that video was shot with a $200.00 GoPro camera. You dummy Leo.

Take some notes from The All Black Snowboarder guy. Although, Im sure none of us will ever see you ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.