Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Burton's "48 hour return" warranty is BS
View Single Post
post #24 of (permalink) Old 03-01-2008, 12:12 AM
Mr. Right
BoardTard Xtrordinair

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Zumiez hasn't been around. Too bad to hear of the problems but if the tech at your mountain put a buckle on that worked I would have given Burton a little bit of a break. To say that a company that large should email back quickly, well that's a tough one. I personally think they should, especially when they claim to be so dedicated to their customers. When my tool-less adjuster on my 05 Ride SPi's broke I emailed Ride about it and had 2 new ones at my doorstep 4 days later for free even though I was out of warranty. That I would consider exceptional and I may have gotten lucky, they might not even check their email every day. I would have called if it was an emergency (for me it was too but I bought new bindings anyway, can't have too many good pairs of bindings).

On the brighter side of things, atleast you have Rome bindings now Next work on getting a board without that selfish little 3 hole mounting system

When the fuck did we get ice cream?