Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Problem: Riders in Landing Area
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 03:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
East告de
Veteran Member

yea i mean i just started park but people sitting at the top of a knuckle of in the landing area makes me really nervous..not to fall, but i dont want to be the cause of someone else's awful injury.

i actually flipped out on a dude a few weeks ago because my boy landed hard on the knuckle of a jump and this skiier clearly saw him and decided to try to jump over his head..and he cleared it and landed it fine..but what if he didnt, what if the tip of his ski hit my boy in the back of the head?

I think this is the responsibility of everyone on the mountain, not just the newbs who don't know the rules of the park. If you're a sick rider, congrats, but have a little fucking common courtesy and just be patient and let the people get out of the way. That 3 extra minutes isnt going to ruin your life..and after, explain to them that its a dangerous spot to sit at. Explain that even though YOU saw them, not everyone might, and it could cause a bad situation. Then just tell them if they need a breather, so at least try and clear the landing area and scoot to the side of the run.

It's not the hard, and you don't need to be a dick about it.

Never Summer Evo 153/Restricted ReFlex Cartel
Gnu Danny Kass 156 BTX
East告de is offline   Reply With Quote