Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Helmet Nazi's and so it begins
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 08:23 PM   #18 (permalink)
BurtonAvenger
Veteran Member

You're not from here so shut the fuck up. I could live in Australia for 5 years doesn't mean I know the ins and outs of the country. It's the fact that this country is consistently giving control of choice over to the government and becoming a police state. We have become a country of satiated fucks that spend too much time watching reality tv and consuming foods that are killing us while the government tells us what we can and can't do.

Personally if I want to take my life into my own hands that is my choice no one elses. Have I nearly hit my head on rocks riding? Yes, does that mean I should wear a helmet probably but it is my choice. Choices are what made this country great now it seems every day we have less and less choices. Now come back with some witty response about how the 5 years you lived here you know all about our country or that the woman you fuck is from here. Unless you were born and raised with freedoms like we had in this country you don't know fuck all.