Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Helmet Nazi's and so it begins
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 08:41 PM   #20 (permalink)
cjcameron11
Veteran Member

well after reading heaps of shit on this forum i know there is no point in arguing with a fuckwit like yourself who think he is the be all and end all of snowboarding and snowboarding knowledge, apart from the fact you try and belittle other people who dont share the same ignorant views as you, you write on this forum like someone who has little man syndrome and cant be an arrogant prick anywhere else but online. As far as your own choices an liberty etc etc IF you have ever been to Australia you would know that not only are we raised with more freedom and rights than the US but we live a considerably more comfortable and crime/violence/probem free life than someone of comparable age and background in the US. As for Franklin, i believe when he said that (a long time ago) he would have been referencing problems and/or situations in his immediate time and surely it does not pertain to the present issue of keeping people safe when possible. Apart from BA's lame response i still hear no legit argument as to why wearing a helmet or seatbelt is something that infringes on your rights? Anyone who has something productive to say without trying to act like some wanna be alpha male feel free to respond. Cheers