Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Helmet Nazi's and so it begins
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 12:38 AM   #34 (permalink)
linvillegorge
Veteran Member

The laws I have a problem with are the laws that do nothing to protect others. Wearing a helmet only protects the wearer. It's a personal choice. Someone not wearing a helmet is not going to cause unnecessary injury to someone else. So, why make a helmet law? If a choice is only going to cause possible injury to the person making the choice, then leave them the fuck alone.

As long as a choice isn't impacting the rights of others, then leave people the fuck alone. There's too much goddamn meddling going on in this country right now. Most people just want to be left the fuck alone. Then you have a small percentage of people that try to force their views on everyone else. That's when people like me get pissed off and start pushing back.