Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Review: 2012 Never Summer Proto CT
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 03:42 AM   #286 (permalink)
T0aSty

great read guys! Awesome input from everyone (except for that small 'flight' lol). I thought i'd take a shot at a question for the guru's. I currently ride a 2010 Legacy 159 and i think and feel the board is way to stiff for my liking. I currently weigh 210 lbs (weight lifting) but i'll prob be around 195 ish come next season. Us so-cal people ride a lot of park (but still love bombing down blacks) so i would like something with alil more flex. i was pretty set on picking up an EVO until i found out about the CT. I now rock a size 11 - 11.5 2011 F20 which is way smaller boot than it seems so i think ill be fine on a reg size stick. This past season i stuck to jumps and boxes because jibing on that Legacy was hard for me as i'm still learning 'park'. Also, butters and what not were so hard and made it seemed like a workout. I want board a can venture out and be able to try/learn everything. SO the big question is whats the flex difference between them since everybody talks about the SL which i know has better flex than the Lagacy and of course which board would be better for me?

Sorry for the essay
T0aSty is offline   Reply With Quote