Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Crysis 2

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  onji 
#1 ·
so i saw this game on my brothers steam account (we share one) and decided to download it a week ago, because i needed something to do during spring break.
now, i didn't play the first Crysis, but i do have experience with a lot of other fps games.

this is one of the best games that i've ever played. the graphics are amazing, the gameplay is inventive, and the story is compelling.

anyone else have this game, and what do you think about it?

#2 ·
Didn't play the first Crysis? *gasp* Anyways, I enjoy the series, but I have it for my 360 and don't have good internet/Live, so I haven't had the chance to try the multiplayer. It is one of my favorite FPS games.

#6 ·
yeah i heard about that... sucks for ps users :p pc's ftw!!1!eleven!!

Man you guys are lucky, I buy about 2-3 video games a year :(. I think I'll wait for Rage, It's supposed to be like Fallout 3 but with incredible graphics and a faster paced fps-rpg gameplay.
i only get maybe 2 if they're both really good. you really don't need more than that in life. :)
except... im totally gonna get portal 2. that shit is fucking epic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.