Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Helmet Nazi's and so it begins
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 07:33 AM   #137 (permalink)
cjcameron11
Veteran Member

While I agree with most of that I think the difference is that as times change and the world changes, rules and laws aswell as precedents set all must change with the times. I understand the US's history aswell as constitution as I have studied them in depth but I think the founding fathers were, and the constitution were written in a time that could not foresee how the world would change, that's not to say you throw the basic constitution and concepts out the door but I do believe there are some extenuating circumstances that warrant a change here and there to what was written 200 years ago. I'm not questioning the importance of this all but I am saying that there comes a time when you must address changing times, think of the knowledge and changes the world has advanced in the last 50 years let alone 200, while the constitution remain the same. Btw I am not suggesting the constitution be changed at all.