Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Flow NXT-ATSE alternatives
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 10:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
aiidoneus
Resident Snowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyder View Post
super easy in/out means faster, that is their design principle, faster and easier and simpler and comfortable.

It sounds like you like that, what did you not like that you want to switch to a similar style.
I rock the 2010 model.

What about the Ride Contraband's??? similar but not "as" fast, but I hear a responsive binding.

just a thought
My one complaint with my current Flow bindings is the adjustment for forward lean. Unlike other bindings it is a screw that you turn, after doing a bunch of jumps it loosens, so I have to keep re-tightening it. This is a minor issue, not like it ruins my day or anything. On other bindings the clip for forward lean locks in, so it isn't a problem. I noticed on the more expensive Flow bindings that you can adjust it in multiple ways, adjust the cable forward or back, as well as the backplate adjustment. Also, the trilogy's are quite soft, so I am hoping that NXT's will be more responsive.

But because I don't have a lot of experience with various bindings, nice to get everyone else's input
aiidoneus is offline   Reply With Quote