Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

The Who's Still Riding Check In

8K views 89 replies 40 participants last post by  BurtonAvenger 
#1 ·
Title says it all, it's May 5th and it if you are still riding this late in the 10/11 season then check and post up! Hell, post a pic if you can (there is a pic coming tomorrow of a portable grill and a case of beer at A-basin). Enjoy the spring riding! :thumbsup:

#6 ·
Still going.

3-7" fresh on tap for Sunday.

Going for the Sunday quadrathalon... Spring Chinook at o'dark:30, first chair May pow at 9:00, Windsurfing the afternoon away, choice microbrewery pub crawl in the evening.

All less than 35 miles from my front door. I f'kn love this town.:thumbsup:

#10 ·
Rode Kirkwood this past saturday. Half the mountain was closed, and the park was sketchy. Fucking great day towards the end though. But I'm through for the season....unless I hike lassen peak this summer and ride that.

Can't believe that almost all the resorts are closed even though they still have 10-20 ft of snow left. ah well.

#20 ·
Resorts out here are all closed to me. Crystal is still open technically, but only on the weekends now, so that counts me out. I will continue riding though cause there is plenty of snow left to be hiked. Plus, the tentative plan is to get to Hood a couple of times this summer.

#23 ·
I was going to go to Sunday River on Easter Sunday, but something came up and my family couldn't go. I did make it to Waterville on closing day; they could of stayed open much longer, because all of their glades were open with pretty deep snow! The park was really sketchy though.

I took up skateboarding, and I'll see how that goes.

#25 · (Edited)
I was just at Whistler not too long ago, and one of our local mountains is opening till July 1st now! Hell YEEEEEAH!!!

And for the last pic.. Don't ask me what the hell he was doing with that ice shank. I was too afraid to ask... (I don't know him btw)

#27 ·
these are from May 12th up at Whistler (Blackcomb mountain)

They got 20cm of fresh snow the night before! (8 inches)

More snow in the forecast for this week so I am going to head back up there Thursday May 19th!! woohoo

I gotta get a better camera Snowolf's pics look so crisp!

Kung-Pow what mountain is staying open till july 1st?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.