Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Greatest video ever

4K views 25 replies 18 participants last post by  Chopfuey 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
"Every time it snows my dick takes a beating with this shit!"

"Bang a fat girl. Put it on you tube. I'd watch that shit!"

"Bang your mom and your girlfriend; Set you're board on fire"

HOLY SHIT DUDE!!!!!!! I almost pissed myself. This is too funny. I'm sure the couple of screwdrivers I had are only helping the situation. Good find. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#6 ·
Saw this yesterday and dude is com-oh-dee.

I've been getting kicked out of places for years in skateboarding and I love it when the people make it entertaining... I've run into some serious assholes in my time though. I was taken to jail at the age of 14 for skating and we were only skating a drop, meaning no waxing, no slides or grinds or anything that would destroy the property. It was ridiculous... they took our boards, acted like they were going to book us and called our parents to come get us without us knowing.

So started my hardcore defiance of authority in so many ways...

#9 ·
:laugh::laugh: Back when I skated (80's-early 90's) I used to tape my trespassing tickets to the bottom of my deck and grind 'em off on shit :cheeky4:

And yeah, Where is Sedation? I miss his posts.

I'm still giggling about that vid. Reminds me of a caretaker from a certain estate that had 5 concrete fish ponds connected by concrete troughs. Best skating in the city, not even sure how many tickets I got from that place :laugh: That dude used to chase us yelling crazy shit, last time I was there the fucker shot me in the back of the leg with rock salt....never went back :laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.