Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Can I buy this equipment?
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 09:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
etschmall

Quote:
Originally Posted by mznqLT View Post
Hi there, I want you to ask guys, is it worth it to buy Flow "merc" FLOW Snowboarding 2010/11 board and "the arns lace" boots FLOW Snowboarding 2010/11, I have Flow flite1 bindings, I have no idea what kind a equipment to buy, becouse I'm new in buying, I was snowboard 2 times, In France and Austria, and I decided to buy my own board, I think I ride quite good, and I want all-mountain board, to ride in POW, on tracks or kicker, so It is good decision to buy this equipmemt? I'm from Lithuania, so sorry for my poor english.

Thank You
First off I agree with the 2nd poster, you don't want to buy shoes/boots on the internet without going to a store and trying on that exact model. I was going to buy some DC Judge boots online and I was going to buy a 10.5 or 11, but I went to a store and a 10.5 was huge, I would have to go down to a 10.

But back on track... I had the Flow Merc from 2008/09 season (the black w/ blue base), I bought it in the beginning of the 2009/10 season on sale at my local mountain. This was basically my first full season riding, so I needed a decent board for a beginner, this board was great in that aspect. It held an edge nicely, flexed pretty decent, rode jumps really good, and did rails decently good (I suck at rails). It was overall an awesome board for a beginner. The only reason I wanted to get rid of the board was it was more all-mountain oriented, I wanted a board that was almost completely park oriented, which I did... I traded that board for a NeverSummer SLr... the kid was a skier who wanted to get into snowboarding also...
etschmall is offline   Reply With Quote