Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - You WILL be arrested for dancing in the Jefferson Memorial.
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 05:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
Deviant
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
Now the way people were tackled and choked...
Sucks to be them. The cop was trying to get the guy with his hands up behind his back but he was stiff in the arms and the cop couldn't do it. I think the tackle/slam was easier punishment than being tazered or pepper sprayed, both of which would be much more painful than a bump on the hip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooz View Post
Watch the entire video. DC park police explained nicely several times that they can't dance there (no public performances are allowed at DC monuments. This is to keep them being used for reflection and not public displays). He even said citing them requires an arrest because they live so far away. They were warned over and over and over.

Usually I'm with the fuck the police crowd but this is an example of a sensationalist prick goading cops into legally arresting him and then claiming he was violated. His whole goal was to create a "viral" video.
Exactly right....and to prove the point further that this was all a bunch of bullshit is what is on the "WhinylittlebitchVsTheMan" website:

Quote:
VIDEO CONTEST

The winner of the ADAM VS THE MAN Ė DANCE PARTY @ TJíS video contest will have their video featured on air and be invited to be a guest on our show this Friday. The video must be promoting the event this Saturday. Thatís it. Winner is the one with the most views at noon on Friday. To officially submit a video to be posted at adamvstheman.com please email me the link: adam@adamvstheman.com.
All about promotion and getting the name out there if you ask me. Not much better than the Rapture money making scam.