Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Grenade Army

8K views 38 replies 12 participants last post by  Grizz 
G
#1 ·
anyone else in the Grenade Army?? if, so....what rank?

#5 ·
YOU WILL BE CHARGED $15 FOR ENLISTMENT & SHIPPING!
YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF YOUR RECRUITMENT WITH SHIPMENT OF YOUR PERSONALIZED DOGTAG, AND OFFICIAL STICKER/STENCIL PACK.
YOU WILL ADVANCE RANK WITH MISSION STATUS COMPLETION, THAT MEANS MORE CONTRABAND FOR YOU SOLDIER!
ALL SOLDIERS WHO PARTICIPATE IN MISSIONS WILL GO UP IN RANK!
thats what the website says

G
#6 ·
They should of given me a free membership from all the stuff Ive bought from Grenade. Are there any other advantages from joining? Future discounts? If not, id put the 15 bucks towards some new gloves.

#13 ·
The Danny Kass money grab. $15 for stuff that cost them $2 to produce.

G
#18 ·
and most any company is the same. i've gotten free stickers from every brand i use, simply by sending them a S.A.S.E. with "sticker request" on the envelope. also, i've gotten free stickers from every resort i've ridden by emailing them afterwards, if i couldn't get one while i was there...

wish i could add a jay peak one to my collection :(

G
#25 ·
alright guys

its 15$ to join but they give you alot of stuff. considering you get more and more stuff for more missions you complete. all missions are fun and board related. its a good way for boarders to have fun on and off the slope. its an amazing deal considering they dont have to give us anything for the starter pack. grenade is hands down my favorite boarding co. especially after seeing adventures of danny and the dingo, and able to see how they do things.

#27 ·
its 15$ to join but they give you alot of stuff. considering you get more and more stuff for more missions you complete. all missions are fun and board related. its a good way for boarders to have fun on and off the slope. its an amazing deal considering they dont have to give us anything for the starter pack. grenade is hands down my favorite boarding co. especially after seeing adventures of danny and the dingo, and able to see how they do things.

Wow, first post and this is what you use it on?

I'm going to join everyone else, this sounds really lame. Unless there's some way to start getting free products* (without some insane amount of work i.e. using 500+ dollars of time, energy, and supplies to win $50 gloves) it doesn't sound worth it.

Anyone want to actually throw out more information on the "missions" besides the fact they're snowboard "related"?

And I can vouch for the free sticker method. Sent stickers to Ride, Burton, Scott, Smith, SkullCandy, k2, and Volcom and got stickers from everyone except k2 (and I'm pretty sure I messed up on one of the envelopes... wondering if that was the one. either way, I can always send them another one :p)

*Dogtags and stencils are NOT products.

G
#30 ·
Hmm..what makes a true snowboarder?

people should know. obviously not the ones in this room. everyone in here is instigated in getting so much more then what the price shows. all i simply stated was that the grenade crew made something fun for boarders to do. and everyone is bitching that they dont get a snowboard,bindings,boots and a back massage. its 15$! not 15,000,000$. everyones making it seek like its a ripoff yet, a t-shirt averagely is 15$.

#31 · (Edited)
A tshirt is usually $20-$22.
I remember I joined when it was free (Long time ago) and most of the missions were like "Put one of our stickers on a lift!', 'Put a sticker on your car!', and so on. And after you did all that, you got a free sticker pack.
davegardnersnow, you are a douche. If I understand this correctly, you are saying that you get stickers, dog tags, and stuff received from "MISSIONS" for the $15. If you could post some of the missions and 'prizes', that would be awesome.

Instigate:
–verb (used with object), -gat·ed, -gat·ing.
to cause by incitement; foment: to instigate a quarrel.
to urge, provoke, or incite to some action or course: to

G
#32 ·
To Every Idiot Who Goes Against Everything I Say

you are a dumbass, do your research.

Missions.
Missions

and oh my dear god! is it just me or does it say "Upon the completion of three missions you will be resupplied with Grenade contraband." my lord. was a right? so shut the hell up.

Grenade Army.

And OH DEAR LORD WHAT DOES THIS PAGE SAY?!?!

Join the most exclusive Army in the world
Get cool stuff like t-shirts, patches, stickers, dog tags, and more
Complete missions to get promoted and earn more cool gear
Win prizes and get great deals from Grenade and other great brands like Nike Vans, Oakley, and GNU .

So everyone in this room can eat my dick. point given. great deal for 15$. do ur research little boys.

#34 ·
you are a dumbass, do your research.

Missions.
Missions

and oh my dear god! is it just me or does it say "Upon the completion of three missions you will be resupplied with Grenade contraband." my lord. was a right? so shut the hell up.

Grenade Army.

And OH DEAR LORD WHAT DOES THIS PAGE SAY?!?!

Join the most exclusive Army in the world
Get cool stuff like t-shirts, patches, stickers, dog tags, and more
Complete missions to get promoted and earn more cool gear
Win prizes and get great deals from Grenade and other great brands like Nike Vans, Oakley, and GNU .

So everyone in this room can eat my dick. point given. great deal for 15$. do ur research little boys.

Actually, you're making yourself look like a dumb-ass for getting so worked up over it. Does it really hurt your feelings that much when people disagree with you?

Wow, am i the only true snowboarder here? like honestly.
This has to be one of the dumbest comments ever made on this forum. But like.. ya know, whatever. :laugh:

#33 ·
I would not like to eat your dick. It doesn't sound pleasant at all. Also, YAYYY YOU WINNN!!!!!!! You are obviously the only true snowboarder here. I'm sorry I'm not a true snowboarder like you. I guess I'll have to go get my Grenade shirts from PacSun, or Zumiez, or some other place in the mall since I'm not a General in the True-snowboarder Army. Also, I'm sorry for doubting this super-awesome deal. You'll have to forgive me, I didn't know any better. I should of done by my research, but sadly that wasn't my top priority.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.