Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Anthony Weiner's Weiner
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 01:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
metric

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboMaster View Post
Sleezebag? Why are we so obsessed with upholding fundamental public morality standards when you know in reality, him and everyone else - probably including yourself break them in private? I do not care what people do with their private lives so long as they do their job... everything else is irrelevant.
Oh yeah, it's totally commonplace for all married 45 year olds to send texts of their cock to multiple women 20 years younger than them. As for his so-called "private life", it was no longer "private" when he decided to introduce Anthony Jr on Twitter. Even if you think your private life is irrelevant and admire congressmen like this douchebag, it's the fact that he posted his cock online and then proceeded to lie about it and blame Republicans for "hacking" his account. Says a lot about his character that he didn't just come out and admit it, much like Clinton and his moronic statement about the meaning of the word "is".

I'd like to see you sms your boss a photo of you shooting crystal meth and doing blow off a stripper's ass, just to see exactly how 'irrelevant' your private life is. I'm sure he won't mind.