Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Michael Jordan reacts to the Heat's NBA Finals performance
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 09:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
linvillegorge
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowvols View Post
I do not understand why everyone hates Bron so much? He is the best player in the league. I guess people just love to hate the best?
I don't think anyone really hated him before The Decision debacle. But, in the matter of an hour he went from one of the more beloved athletes to on of the most hated. Not only did he completely rub the decision in his old team's (and local team) face but he did it in a completely narcissistic manner. Then, he and the Heat proceeded to celebrate like they'd won it all before they ever even stepped on the court. He proclaimed they were a dynasty in the making and weren't going to just win one ring. Not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven...

In short, he showed his true colors and pissed everyone off.

And no, he's not tue best player in the world, at least not when it counts most. He wasn't even the best player on his team during The Finals. He was at best the 3rd best player on the court behind Nowitski and Wade.