Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Ryan Dunn
Thread: Ryan Dunn
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 04:02 PM   #28 (permalink)
Deviant
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by killclimbz View Post
I somehow don't see this going how Westboro plans. You are protesting the funeral of Ryan Dunn and the whole Jackass crew is going to be there? What are the chances that they are going to plan for this and get it on film? You know Ryan Dunn would want them to pull one on these assholes.
Well here's the thing. His private funeral took place yesterday and was peaceful. There is a public memorial service "at a later date" that they plan on protesting. They didn't show up for the private one. I would imagine that there will be a TON of people at the public event, and I agree, I don't see it going well for Westboro. Bunch of Jackass fans in the same area, many of which will be angry to see them there...I hope WBC finally gets what's coming to them.

Also this. It's a very sad video of Bam visiting the crash site and being interviewed. If you watch till the end you'll see people gathering debris of the car in the clear of day, and the reporter saying that some have even admitted that they will be selling it on ebay. That's as bad as WBC planning to protest the memorial in my opinion.

Deviant is offline   Reply With Quote