Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Heyo from Chicago
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 06:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Drezden

Default Heyo from Chicago

Just got the good ol' approval to hop on board (ha pun) with the forums and figured I'd say hello! Little background on my self, grew up in the Streamwood area actually here in IL and got into snowboarding back in highschool. The winter of Jr. year my parents bought me a full set of gear (and my stuck up rich cousin gave me his old stuff actually at the same time) and then two days later told me we were moving to Texas! Ya, wasn't so much fun. Anyways 7 years later I'm back in the Chicago area and finally ready to get back into snowboarding! Hell just to see the snow again will be freaking amazing. Will probably have a bunch of questions for you guys hehe sorry about that. Biggest right now is I'm flip flopping a lot on what new gear to get. The stuff I got before the move sat in my uncles basement the entire time. Not only have I outgrown it but it wasn't exactly top notch to begin with. But with the big sale thehouse.com has going on right now I'm getting as much research in as I can so I can buy me some new stuff without breaking the bank. So any help would be greatly appreciated!! I'll post what I currently have in the "gear" thread since that makes more sense. Anyway glad to be back in the snowboarding community and any of you guys that go to Raging Buffalo here in the Chicago area, look forward to hitting the slopes with ya this winter!
Drezden is offline   Reply With Quote