Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bataleon 2012 Q & A
View Single Post
post #231 of (permalink) Old 07-01-2011, 08:05 AM Thread Starter
Wiredsport
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhazon View Post
I might be looking for a park board to complement my all mountain board. I'm digging TBT and want to know what board and what size you would suggest. I'm 5'11" and around 155-160 lbs, boot size is 9.5.
Hi Phazon,

The ET 154 will be an incredible choice.

Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|