Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Board lengths
Thread: Board lengths
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 01:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
bobsy852

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr0_Reps_Smit View Post
i would like more at the 152-54 range if they have those sizes in the boards you want. you could def ride a 156 no problem but if you wanted to focus more on freestyle those sizes might be a little more suitable. do you plan on trying rails as well as bigger jumps or did you wanna just jib stuff and hit small jumps? also do you plan on doing any all mtn riding with this board or just snow domes?

They do but not in the same design! Haha I know that should be the last thing to care about though! But I can't help it!
I havent done any freestyle yet, just the odd spin on the flat in the domes, but I'm wanting to learn rails and boxes etc! So will be taking lessons on this, as well as small jumps! Don't plan on hitting any big jumps!
Most of the year the board will be used is snow domes, probably 2-3 weeks will be on mountains (We don't get much snow here in the UK! ) But when I am on a mountain I'll just want to try keep up with speed etc on the piste's. Probably not going to go looking for powder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaric
Do you know what length you were riding before?
This will be the first board I've bought! I've been using rental equipment untill now, and seem to have settled on 155 at the moment, but the rental stuff I get isn't flexible at all! And it does feel a tad longer. Although on my first holiday I was using about a 157! Was good for on the runs though!
bobsy852 is offline   Reply With Quote