Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Grabs
Thread: Grabs
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 12:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
Karasene
Veteran Member

Default Grabs

Alright knowing everything has a name I would like you guys to post a pic of whatever board grabs are out there... and maybe how difficult the grab is? or a tip on how or where to grab.. I guess if the picture isn't self explainatory enough..

and seeing how I need to work on grabs hardcore I will start off with the grab you're NOT suppose to do. I didn't realize I had taught myself to grab the lamest part of my board... so I am slightly ashamed to say here's me... doing a super easy...

Quote:
DON't DO STUPID GRABS
The best way to stay balanced in the air off a jump is to grab, but whatever you do, don't grab tindy. This is a very natural grab (between your back binding and your tail), so it can be enticing to do as a safety grab, but trust me, you should put the effort into grabbing between your bindings cause tindy's are just plain wrong. Other no no grabs include tail fish (in between your back foot and your tail) and girl methods, (a method which is kicked straight back, no tweak). If you do any of these grabs, don't expect any high fives from your bros, as they should in all reality, be embarrased to be seen with you.

Yobeat

Last edited by Karasene; 07-04-2011 at 01:07 AM.
Karasene is online now   Reply With Quote