Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - which of your boards saw most rides this year?
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 11:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
linvillegorge
Veteran Member

1. 158 NS Evo and I rarely even go into the park. It's just a fun stick. If it's not a deep powder day, it's getting the nod 9 times out of 10.

2. 164 Capita Charlie Slasher. Dedicated pow stick. So happy that it was such a good season that this board probably pulled the second most days despite not picking it up until late in the season.

3. 160 NS Heritage (cambered). This is the grip and rip it board. For those days that we just want to bomb the shit out of the everything, this is the stick.

4. 165 Arbor Element. Grabbed this board off of CL over the summer. Bought it with the intention of splitting it, rode it enough to realize I didn't want to go that route. It'll probably be back on CL when we get a little closer to the season.

Last edited by linvillegorge; 07-08-2011 at 11:45 AM.
linvillegorge is offline   Reply With Quote