Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - burton custom vs custom flying v
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 07:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot garbage View Post
ive never ridden a clash in fact ive never owned a burton board. i have demoed quite a few and i hate them. i rode a custom last winter and yeah it did well on groomers it is not a board that performs in the park in any aspect. it was actually kind of shitty compared to my capita indoor and my rome agent rocker. the only burton board i would ever buy is a love just cause of keegan and mikkel. burton is too much of a super corperation and they are taking snowboarding in the wrong direction. end rant
You do know that Burton is still privately owned right?

Thing is, I don't really disagree with you. There's a couple Burton boards that I would love to have, but for the most part I have others on my want list.

What gets to me are riders that call others "fan boys" and then proceed to bash the shit out of the brand they are fanboying. You are the opposite extreme which makes you no better than the very fanboys you bash.

You want to convince people to buy a non Burton board? Then tell them why the board in question isn't the ideal choice. That will get you much further in your anti-Burton agenda.

/endrant