Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - burton custom vs custom flying v
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 11:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
fattrav
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot garbage View Post
why are thier so many burton fan boys these days? look at venture snowboards, top pow boards for sure but can hold their own in slush or ice. as long as ur not riding to much park venture is a good option
Quote:
ive never ridden a clash in fact ive never owned a burton board. i have demoed quite a few and i hate them. i rode a custom last winter and yeah it did well on groomers it is not a board that performs in the park in any aspect. it was actually kind of shitty compared to my capita indoor and my rome agent rocker. the only burton board i would ever buy is a love just cause of keegan and mikkel. burton is too much of a super corperation and they are taking snowboarding in the wrong direction. end rant
So much win in these two posts. I like you dude, we'd get along fine...well, you'd amuse be alot at least, but i'd probably piss you off. A lot.

Did you take time out from being a hard core snowboarder to make those posts?

Burton has a Learn To Ride (LTR) program, for alot of beginner riders, Burton is the only name that they have seen prior to being let out of the bunny slopes, Burton Custom is a name & model synominous with snowboarding. You cant change that with your sullen looks, mild angst and core mentality. I may be so bold as to say that Burton has done more for snowboarding than Capita will ever have the chance to do.

Its people like you that are taking snow boarding in the wrong direction, with a lack of acceptance for product based solely on its name or the size of the company who made it, only being out for what is cool at the time, and having a general lack of intelligence about what is really going on. It's akin to total retardation, and I can only really class that mentality as "hatin'. And it aint cool to hate. Don't trash on a company because they are big, trash on a company based on their products usability and durability. Or something like there lack of technology.

Quote:
burton is too much of a super corperation and they are taking snowboarding in the wrong direction. end rant
Burton a super corporation? As apposed to the Capita Super Corporation? (go ahead, google 'capita super corporation', the link to the capita snowboards website will be the first link at the top).

ironic that your username is hot garbage...its the equivalent of your opinion as well.
fattrav is offline   Reply With Quote