Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - US running out of cash?
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 04:13 PM   #17 (permalink)
BurtonAvenger
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roremc View Post
Man politics in the US is way more interesting than in Canada or Australia!

But do people not care? Every American I mention this to says the same stuff but it seems like nothing will change. I mean don't only 40% of the country vote? Or is voting a waste of time because people just believe whatever shit the media is telling them? (Which is the big problem with the Australian system.)
I have never voted nor will I ever vote because my vote doesn't matter. Look at how Bush got into office it was bullshit. Votes do not change anything and it's all bought off. If I had the money to play politics I probably would but I don't so I said fuck it and am concentrating on my escape plan.

Hobo nailed it we're past our peak. I remember reading this well written 2 page paper on the rise and fall of an empire. I was told it was about the Roman Empire then the last sentence said, This is the United States. That was close to 12 years ago and everything that it listed is what is and has been happening with the U.S.

The media is another problem they're all off on their own agenda and because this country is satiated and full of dumb fucks they believe what the T.V., Radio, and Internet tells them. Right now I'm sitting in WNY around some of the laziest most incompetent people I've ever witnessed in my life and my family is part of it. People that I've known my whole life are so fucking retarded they think they're informed yet they watch Fox News, listen to idiots like Glen Beck and ole Nancy Grace. If you show them something new, different, or not of their mindset you're a moron.

I love this country but I can not be a part of it anymore due to my voice not being heard and the country is killing itself. China will be the new superpower there's not a doubt in my mind and that's why I'm fully prepared to learn Mandarin. If anything I'd honestly hope we had a civil war or a rebellion against the government because I think a new regime is in order.